Thursday, March 4, 2010

Season ticket holders does your favorite track send you a Holiday greeting?

I received mine today from MIS http://www.mispeedway.com/Vanity-Pages/H… and if your track does I would love to see it. Thanks!




Answer 1 :
I held season tickets to both Cup races, and both Nationwide/ Busch races at Daytona for many years, and the only thing they ever sent me was a bill.. Awesome card.. It's nice to do business with people who appreciate your business..




Answer 2 :
Well, mine is a Nationwide only track, I haven't gotten a card in the three years since its been on the schedule. But I don't buy for the Grand-Am and never did buy for the F1 races, so maybe they send holiday cards to people who buy tickets for everything.




Answer 3 :
no, richmond just sent me a letter with some kind of "christmas promotion" though, offering specials for the may race weekend i guess, i didn't really read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment